What is Raw Hair?
Raw Hair is defined as hair that has not been altered by steam or chemical processing in any way. It is the most natural, pure, and 100% authentic hair on the market today. All hair cuticles are intact and naturally aligned in one direction which prevents matting and tangling. Every bundle of Raw Hair is unique because each bundle comes from a donor with their own distinct natural hair pattern.
What is Virgin Hair?
Virgin Hair is hair that has not been processed with chemicals and is still in its natural state. It also has all the cuticles in tact and facing the same direction. This reduces tangling and make the hair easy to care for daily. Virgin Hair is steamed processed to achieve different textures, such as, body wave, deep wave, loose wave, water wave, kinky curly, etc.
Raw hair has all the qualities of virgin hair, but it goes a step further. Not only has it never been chemically processed but it has never had heat applied to it as well. Donors have never had their hair straightened or curled. It is the purest and most natural hair on the market. This is the main difference between virgin hair and raw hair. All raw hair is considered virgin hair, but not all virgin hair is regarded as raw hair.
How should I care for my hair?
- Shampoo at least once a week.
- Use a shampoo no higher than pH7. Do NOT massage the hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Apply conditioner, comb through with a wide tooth comb, starting with the ends working your way up you scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly and let air dry
Daily Maintenance for Virgin Hair:
- Use styling products minimally to avoid build up.
- For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look.
- For a “WET” look, we suggest a leave in conditioner & water.
- Avoid alcohol based products for virgin and raw hair extensions.
- Dampen hair with a water bottle.
- Comb through (wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up to your scalp.
- Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls. Let air dry. Style as desired.
How many bundles do I need to buy?
12'' to 14'' about 3 bundles is recommended.
16'' to 22'' about 4 bundles is recommended.
24' and above about 4-5 bundles is recommended.
See the chart above for your reference.